Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 15

Sorry! I have been a bit busy with the things that come up in life. Life has been a bit crazy and I ask myself why am I here? Why do I do this? What does God have for me- what plans. I need to slow down and listen to Gods calm voice. I am sometime so caught up in myself and how I can do things. I can do all things through Christ who give me strength!!!!

Yesterday wasn't a good day at all. I had some sugar- I was having a bad day and wanted something sweet- I did eat it and didn't feel good about what I had done and my stomach was hurting for doing it. Never give up on God!! I did a workout lastnight and it was good. I woke up a bit sore this am- I know it worked :)

Today, I am doing good. I have not got much done today- My daughter is home with me and we have been busy doing things. I have to finish my bedroom- picking up all my scrapbooking junk- lol. Money is a bit tight and I have bible study tonight- We meet in Eau Claire and that is 60 miles round trip. I am not sure if I should go- don't have the money to go ... God will tell me what to do. It is the last chapter of our book and being with Christin Friends is what I need right now.

I have been thinking about Jobs- I would like to get in the schools to keep in with my kids have the same days as them. Well, I had a babysitting job all lined up and now that has fallen out from under me and I have bill that need to be paid- arg- - - - GOD IS GOOD!! this makes me want to eat JUNK!

God- thank you for all that you have done and all that you are going to do!!!!

Have a great day!

PS- I have lost 5 lbs- forgot to weigh this am- will have to do it tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment