Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 7

Well, I am happy to report that after weighing myself this am I have lost a total of 2.5 lbs. I did a happy dance. I have a long way to go...loooooong way to go, but this is a start. I was so happy after seeing that- I have had a hard time with all the "good foods" (not so good foods) that is out there and in my own house---ahhhhh....there is chocolate every where! I went to the movies and made it with out popcorn- it also helps that it costs like 5.00 for a small. We were invited over to a friends house to have lunch and they had roast, potatoes and all the good for ya food- and all I could have was some pork roast. I have been living on Chicken and beans.

Pastor Matt gave me a no list of "NOs" one was no Sugar in anything!! There is SUGAR in milk, cottage cheese and so on. No popcorn - I knew that :( and only ONE fruit a day. Bananas were my dessert..... oh - the things we do to lose weight- and to be healthy! "Healthy and Happy" New Year- Right!?

Well, I hope that you are having a great day!
Thank you God for sticking by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment