Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 22

I am wanting to throw in the towel- I have not lost anymore weight in 22 days I have lost 5lbs- then 4 then 3 then 4 ....up n down ... I wish I could say - Add all the number together and that is my total weight loss but I can't. I have been eating great. I have cut out flour and processed foods 97%. ( I ate a piece of pizza and some dressing off the salad bar when we went out for supper Saturday) I have a hard time with giving up sugar. I did make some black bean brownies with very lil sugar in them. I did eat a cinn roll.... all in all this is the best that I have eaten in a long time. I can tell in my face as well that I am thining out... I know things don't happen over night- that is what I have to tell myself- but when I eat less and a LOT better and don't lose weight- arg

I am happy to say that I have lost 2 inches of my waist which I am happy about- but the weight thing when does it keep into shape. I have been working out but I wouldn't say that I have put on that much muscle yet---- What oh What do I do.

I can't give up- I must hang in there. You don't know how hard it is to do this diet when everyone else around you is eating things you wish you could and want to eat. Pastor Matt..... I can do this .... I just am stuck.... ahhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment